“Dave In Charge” is an environmentally-conscious rapper from the UK, and has been referred to by some as “the world’s worst rapper ever.” That may sound a little harsh, but take a listen and judge for yourself.
Dave has a message: “Our planet is fragile and we need to take care of it.” Also, “I’m not as bad as everyone says I am.” WTFark’s Mike Rylander has more on this musical phenom.
You can catch more vids like this at WTFark on OraTV.
MORE FROM WTFARK:
• JESUS CHRIST STRIPPERBAR: True Believers Spread Word at Strip Club
• Cookies ‘N’ HIV: Man Robs Baskin-Robbins With Needle ‘Full of AIDS’
• In Idaho You Can Pay to Destroy Sh!t, Finally Something to Do in Idaho
• Why You Don’t Make Fun of Disabled Kids (Among Other Reasons)
• Still-Alive Man Wants To Be Cremated, Stored In Jars of Mayo