The local news industry has long featured phallic symbols, but usually from its meteorologists — the WeatherPenis is as common as it is hilarious.
It’s rare, though, that a reporter in front of a touchscreen unwittingly draws a penis. Siobhan Riley of Michigan’s WJRT, come on down, you’re the next contestant on “Who Doesn’t Realize They’re Drawing a Penis Right Now?”
As Edward R. Murrow said, “Good night, and good cock.”
MORE LOCAL NEWS FUN:
• Dancing Background Girl Makes Live Report Instantly Better
• Wait, WHAT Kind of Situation?
• Anchor Says ‘Pledge Allegiance to the Fag’ Before Gay Pride Segment
• News Anchor Nosebleed on Live TV
• Magician Freaks Out Reporter on Live TV
• Twat Did She Say? Cute Phillies Reporter Gets Tongue Tied
• Australian Reporter Gets Anchorman’d on Live TV
• Weather Woman Quick on Her Feet After Technical SNAFU
• Don’t Believe the Type