Ready for the NBA postseason to begin but need some playoff basketball right this second?
The Estonia League has your fix — the good stuff, too, not that Season 2 weak product they be slingin’ up in the Low Rises and Towers. In a semifinal game on Monday night, 28-year-old Latvian Armands Šķēle of BC Kalev/Cramo scored one of the most unbelievable buckets you’ll ever see.
This guy would absolutely slaughter you in H.O.R.S.E.
How many tries do you think it’d take him to pull that off again? 50? 175? 462?
Go on, go ’head and click
and Follow Us for more updates straight to your news & nonsense feeds.
THE BEST STUFF OF THE DAY:
• Allah-tta Calories: Pizza Hut Middle East Embedding Mini-Cheeseburgers In Crust
• AshleyMadison.com Offers $1 Million to Any Woman Who Can Prove She Sexed Up Tebow
• Hero Dad Exposes Educators Who Verbally Abused Autistic Son
• If Tina Fey and Michael Cera Had a Daughter?
• Oh, Nothing, Just a Frog Sitting on a Bench Like a Human
• 10 Books About Mining That Sound Like Porn