Provoking caged zoo animals is kind of a dick move. Taunting them with your cruel liberty, that stings. Sometimes, though, it yields cool enough results that we can forgive such transgressions.
YouTuber NRucker5 posted the following video on Thursday: “This is at the cafe inside the Memphis Zoo. The manager of the cafe told me that the alpha male monkey noticed me the second I walked in the door and started going crazy, because, as the alpha male, he feels threatened by tall males. So she told me to go stand by the window and turn my back on him and that he would ‘attack’ me.”
Seriously, that’s some CGI-level stunt monkey nonsense right there. Awesome, awesome stuff.
SOME LISTS MAY ENJOY WHILE YOU’RE HERE:
• The 15 Most Ridiculous White House Pets
• Rev. Ralph Tollemache Gave His Kids the Best Names Ever
• 6 Bizarre Pranks From the 19th Century
• 38 Slang Terms From Colonial Times That Need to Be Brought Back
• 16 Bizarre 19th-Century Euphemisms for ‘Vagina’
MORE LINKBAIT ANIMAL VIDS: