But if you’re driving down that same stretch of highway at night, your headlights will illuminate this billboard covered in reflective tape, informing you that McDonald’s is “OPEN ALL NIGHT.”
Ad agency Cossette mined the 1930s for ideas involving this newfangled invention called reflective tape and devised a brilliant plan to advertise the 24-hour eatery.
Take a look at the construction and finished work:
So is this a really creative way to advertise the operating hours of this particular franchise, or is this a big waste of money considering you can’t see it during the day? Does the sign adequately get its message across, or does it negatively imply that it’s closed during daytime hours?
Weigh in with your thoughts on this concept below …
Go on, go ’head and click
and Follow Us for more updates straight to your news & nonsense feeds.
MORE GREAT STUFF FOR YOUR PERUSAL:
• Meet the Man Who Predicted Facebook Would Buy Instagram in 2012
• Facebook Buys Instagram for $1 Billion
• What It’s Like When a 15-Foot Shark Circles Your Little Fishing Boat
• Photo of the Day: Why Nature Is Way Cooler Than You’ll Ever Be
• Watch This Poor Girl Get Blown Into a Wall By a Plane Engine
• Televangelist Tebow Draws Crowd: ‘In Christianity, It’s the Pope and Tebow’
• Brazil’s Superior Court of Justice Rules Having Sex With 12-Year-Old Girls May Not Be a Crime