How ’bout those horned Viking helmets, eh? Oh, and how short was that Napolean dude, amirite? And have you heard about how Romans used to vomit up their food to make room for more?
Yeah, about all that.
For a thorough debunking of historical “truths,” we turn to C.G.P. Grey, the Internet’s foremost Explainer.
MORE STORIES YOU’LL LOVE:
• Meet Anders Breivik’s American Pen Pal, 23-Year-Old Kevin Forts
• You Will Stop Talking: Albert Einstein Made His Wife Live Under These Tyrannical Rules
• C’mon! ‘Arrested Development’ News From Netflix on How You’ll See Season 4
• 5 Gay Porn Actors Who Look Like One Direction
• ‘My Mouth Is Gonna Fall Off!’ Enjoy These 12 Epic Salvia Freakout Videos
• The Real Tupac ‘Hologram’ Is You
Go on, go ’head and click
and Follow Us for more updates straight to your news & nonsense feeds.
PREVIOUSLY FROM C.G.P. GREY:
• Canada Smartly Abolishes Pennies: Should America Follow This Common Cents Move?
• Know What’s F—king Crazy? Leap Years
• 10 Common Misconceptions Debunked
• What Is Groundhog Day?
• It’s [Not] the End of the World as We Know It
• A Brief History of Santa Claus
• The United Kingdom Explained
• Daylight Saving Time Explained
• So You Think You Know How Many Continents There Are? Think Again.
• Copyright Law Explained