Bill Maher may not be the most unbiased guy commenting on politics. But while his observations could be deemed partisan, they shouldn’t be discounted as false. In fact, his close to Friday night’s episode of “Real Time” offered a keen observation about the Republicans’ war on common sense.
Republicans oppose liberals who oppose feeding our children something called “pink slime.” Republicans oppose liberals who care about the environment. Republicans oppose liberals who think college is a good idea. Maher then pointed out a pattern in this reactionary agenda. Take a look:
Go ’head and click
and Follow Us for more updates straight to your news & nonsense feeds.
MORE GOOD STUFF WORTH CLICKING:
• Philip Humber’s Perfect Game Yet Another Thumb in No No-No Mets’ Eye
• ‘Hangover’-Inspired Thieves Swipe Penguin, Swim With Dolphins at SeaWorld
• Headlines That Suck: Nugent Hates Obama, Secret Service Stiffy & Sen. Kardashian
• Love for Levon: Eulogizing The Man, Losing The Band
• 28 Hilarious Things Found in School Textbooks
• Watch This Hilarious DUI Involving a Drunk Guy in a Scissor Lift