Ann Romney isn’t so different from Ann Veal, Arrested Development fan favorite and Plant of the Year 2005. They’re both part of religious families. Both dress rather Ann, err, bland. But the Anns have understated appeal, even if neither Michael Bluth nor Mitt Romney always see it.
Well, we see it. Here’s to the stalwart Annabelle Romney.
• 20 Best ‘Arrested Development’ Inside Jokes and Recurring Gags
• ‘Arrested Development’ Set Pics: ‘Workaholics,’ Tobias & Stair Car
• Justine Bateman Is a UCLA Freshman, and This Is Her Blog
• George-Michael Is Back in the Model Home
• Romney’s ‘47%’ Insult Isn’t His ‘Bitter/Cling’ Moment — It’s Far Worse
SEE MORE ROMNEY:
• Ann Romney Loves Mitt, Chris Christie Loves Himself
• Rejected Names for the Romney Sons