“Everyone wants to do it and not think about the bad feces pudding.” –Not Ron Paul
The amount of unintentional comedy emanating from the race for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination has been rivaled by only one farcical force: Bad Lip Reading. Dude deserves a medal.
In the latest installment, now hosted by Funny or Die apparently, Ron Paul takes his starring role:
As we’ve said repeatedly, one of these days the BLR folks aren’t going to change a word from the original video they’re spoofing and nobody’s even going to realize it, right?
PREVIOUSLY IN BAD LIP READING:
• Not Cain: “Before Mighty Facebook, How Would I Have Found Tom Hanks?”
• Not Bachmann: “Tell Her I’ll Break a Tree Root Up in Her Shrimp”
• Not Obama: “Let’s Creep in a Large Office and Make Friction After Lunch”
• Not Rick Perry: “Save a Pretzel for the Gas Jets”
• Not Romney: “I Will Force Spiders and Badgers on the Enemy”
• Not Michael Bublé: He Wants to Shoot a Russian Unicorn