The shortlist is here. TIME’s Person of the Year will be either …
• Bashar Assad, President of Syria
• Jeff Bezos, Amazon Founder
• Ted Cruz, Texas Senator
• Miley Cyrus, Singer
• Pope Francis, Leader of the Catholic Church
• Barack Obama, President of the United States
• Hassan Rouhani, President of Iran
• Kathleen Sebelius, Secretary of Health and Human Services
• Edward Snowden, N.S.A. Leaker
• Edith Windsor, Gay rights activist
Or, TIME could give it to the real Person of the Year, which they hinted at unknowingly in this Page Not Found message: THE GLITCH.
Great work by the TODAY Show on this poll:
Click this collage for TIME’s gallery of winners through history:
Who’s your vote going to? Cool Papa Frankie? Gotta be.