So Benedict XVI is out, eh? Short of bringing pot brownies to the next papal conclave, how does one become the next pope? Thankfully, C.G.P. Grey, the Internet’s foremost explainer, is on the case. Watch, learn and laugh:
PREVIOUSLY FROM C.G.P. GREY:
• What Happens If 2012 Presidential Election Ends in a Tie?
• Have We Been Pronouncing ‘Uranus’ Wrong This Whole Time?
• 5 Historical Misconceptions: Viking Helmets & Columbus ‘FIRST!’
• Common Cents: Canada Smartly Abolishes Pennies
• Know What’s F—king Crazy? Leap Years
• 10 Common Misconceptions Debunked
• What Is Groundhog Day?
• It’s [Not] the End of the World as We Know It
• A Brief History of Santa Claus
• The United Kingdom Explained
• Daylight Saving Time Explained
• So You Think You Know How Many Continents There Are?