When last we left Breaking Bad, this happened …
How the final eight episodes of Breaking Bad play out will determine whether this show goes down in the television history books as one of the best series of all-time. When will we begin that discussion? Turns out, August 11, 2013. New York Times‘ Dave Itzkoff tweeted the scoop on Tuesday:
The final 8 episodes of Breaking Bad will begin on August 11, AMC says.
— Dave Itzkoff (@ditzkoff) April 17, 2013
CLICK FOR ALL YOUR BREAKING BAD NEEDS:
• Breaking Bad’s Best of 2012, Bitch!
• Aaron Paul Has Ewan McGregor Excited For BB’s Final Season
• Walt Jr. Likes Sexy Photo Shoots As Much As He Likes Breakfast
• Hear Bryan Cranston Call 911 to Report Stolen ‘Breaking Bad’ Script
• This Retro ‘Breaking Bad’ Intro Is a Darling ’90s Family Sitcom
• Stop Everything and Look at These Dogs Dressed as ‘Breaking Bad’
• ‘Breaking Bad’ Re-imagined As a Lifetime Movie
Aaron Paul confirmed the news on Twitter shortly thereafter:
News Alert: BB premiers August 11th! Who wants to watch the finale with me and thousands of others in a cemetery? Details coming soon.
— Aaron Paul (@aaronpaul_8) April 17, 2013