It’d look like this:
… except they’d all be done up in Stella McCartney.
That’s James McCartney, son of Paul; Sean Lennon, son of John; Dhani Harrison, son of George; and Zak Starkey, son of Ringo. There’s really only one question that matters here:
Why, in stories about Beatle kids thinking of starting a band, did no one use the headline “Here Come The Sons”? yhoo.it/H6bnM5
— Ben Greenman (@bengreenman) April 3, 2012
Of course, now there’s word that this new Fab Faux won’t be taking shape after all.
Art via pseudoxan
THE BEST STUFF OF THE DAY:
• WATCH THIS NOW: Dallas Tornado Makes 18-Wheelers Fly
• ‘Al Qaeda: Coming Soon Again in New York’
• Out of Touch? It’s Mitt Romney’s Pee-Wee Herman Moment
• L.A. Paper Compelled to Explain Men’s Bathroom Habits in Public Sex Arrest Article
• This Man Will Not Be Urinating On Your Office Chairs Anymore, Attractive Ladies
• WHOA: Diapered Infant Races to Top of Climbing Wall With No Harness, No Spotter
• Daughter’s Confession Brings Accused-Rapist Father Out of Jail After 10 Years
Go on, go ’head and click
and Follow Us for more updates straight to your news & nonsense feeds.