If you thought screaming kids might be the worst part of Disneyland, watch this clip of a wildly belligerent 50-something man punching and cursing at employees and getting pepper-sprayed repeatedly.
Disneyland staff are unable to restrain the man — despite sending blast after blast of pepper spray into his eyes — so people in the crowd rush in and pummel him into submission.
Following the attack, one park employee was taken to a local hospital and treated for injuries.
Ah, the Happiest Place on Earth.
Important (bitchy) side note: When will all you amateur cellphone videographers learn how to record properly?! Sideways, people, sideways! Always sideways.
• Should Pepper Spray Be TIME’s Person of the Year?
• ‘Cubicle Worker’ Seeks MMA Throwdown With Domestic Abuser Chris Brown
• Ahh, Our Full Archive of Those Lovable Fast Food Fights
• Spin Kick … and We’re Done Here
• 10 Best Bully Comeuppance Videos