This video’s about to blow up and go viral, so get in early …
Thirty-one Canadian soldiers were hangin’ out at Camp Atterbury near Edinburgh, Indiana, a training base of the state’s national guard. When our friends to the north (eh?) saw a fun game they’d like to try — a one-on-one tug of war — they enlisted on of their own to fight for international bragging rights.
The Canadian soldier has been identified as Corporal John Celestino. Still no word on who the American soldier is. But who will win? Who will be the Champion of North American Leg Muscles?
Amurrica, FUCK Y …. NOOOOOOO! We salute our new Canadian overlords.
Okay, Canada, you win this round. But can you do this with an Apache helicopter?
MORE STORIES YOU MAY ENJOY WHILE YOU’RE HERE:
• Karl Rove, You Delusional Little F*&kface
• Too Nice: Obama Needs to Learn From Carlin, Hicks on How to Handle Hecklers
• #Justice4Trayvon: Scenes from ‘Million Hoodie March’ in NYC
• Tim Tebow, Here’s Your Handy Guide to Gotham
• Obama Signs ‘Thank You’ to Deaf Supporter (we broke it, others aggregated!)
• Stupid School Ruins Porn Prom for Virgin Twitter Spammer