This bizarre spree of laundry-detergent thievery has gone on way too long … without bizarre Taiwanese animation team NMA putting their demented spin on it. It won’t be long before a new crime genre emerges in Hollywood: Al Pacino types snort the powdery stuff and villains dive into toilets with it. Organized Tide syndicates abound; hustlers go through great lengths to score it; grocery-store dads get in fistfights. Money “laundering,” anyone? WHEN WILL THIS MADNESS END?
Shine on, you crazy diamonds.
Taiwan’s Next Media Animation burst onto the scene with its the hilarious video re-enactment of what went down in the Woods/Nordgren household that fateful Thanksgiving night. Since then the group has cranked out brilliant clips about Brett Favre’s pecker, Carl Paladino’s campaign shenanigans, the Chilean miners adjusting to life underground, an Aussie rugby star getting blown by a dog, the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear, Conan O’Brien’s return to TV and the invasive TSA patdowns.
PREVIOUSLY FROM NMA:
• Presidents Day, According to Taiwanese Animators
• Gun-Toting Facebook Dad Tommy Jordan According to Taiwanese Animators
• What Would Osama bin Laden Killing Be Without Absurd Taiwanese Animation?
• Lions’ Ndamukong Suh Suspended Two Games, Gets Animated NMA-Style
• Penn State Boy Rape Scandal Gets Taiwanese Animation Treatment
• NBA Lockout Gets Taiwanese Animation Treatment