“And then the smoke got me. I got bronchitis. Ain’t nobody got time for that.” –Sweet Brown
Sweet Brown awoke to find a neighbor’s house on fire. Thinking quickly, she ran out of the house without shoes. Sadly, she got bronchitis she says, for which she has no time. Nobody does!
Alright, Internet, time for your remixes. We’ll start:
Go on, go ’head and click
and Follow Us for more updates straight to your news & nonsense feeds.
MORE GREAT STUFF FOR YOUR PERUSAL:
• ‘We ♥ Yu Long Time’ Sign Greets Japanese Import Darvish: Funny, Racist or Dumb?
• WATCH: 7th Grade Hero Stops School Bus After Driver Passes Out Behind the Wheel
• Meet the Man Who Predicted Facebook Would Buy Instagram in 2012
• What It’s Like When a 15-Foot Shark Circles Your Little Fishing Boat
• Photo of the Day: Why Nature Is Way Cooler Than You’ll Ever Be
• Watch This Poor Girl Get Blown Into a Wall By a Plane Engine
• Brazil’s Superior Court of Justice Rules Having Sex With 12-Year-Old Girls May Not Be a Crime