In a new research paper on the sex industry, “Robots, Men And Sex Tourism,” scientists in New Zealand say brothels staffed by robot prostitutes could be a reality by 2050. Ian Yeoman and Michelle Mars of the Victoria Management School in Wellington concluded that clients in the future will shell out nearly $10,000 for an all-inclusive evening that features errything from lap dances to intercourse from “a range of sexual gods and goddesses of different ethnicity, body shapes, ages, languages and sexual features.”
The brilliantly imaginative Taiwanese animators at NMA offer their take, complete with President Malia Obama, a reference to the Colombia Secret Service Scandal and the appearance of the Burker King.
Are lifelike sex robots coming to a brothel near you? And do you believe this will happen by 2050, or given the increasing pace of technological advancement, will this happen even quicker?
Go ’head and click
and Follow Us for more updates straight to your news & nonsense feeds.
MORE GOOD STUFF WORTH CLICKING:
• #PeggyGoneWild, Roger Trips Balls and More Reasons to Love Last Night’s ‘Mad Men’
• Headline of the Day: POLITICO’s ‘Secret Service needs more women, lawmakers say’
• YOFO: Watch Drake Fall Down on Stage, Play It Off Smoothly as Backwards Roll
• Young Yeezy: Check Out Kid Kanye Spitting Rhymes
• Philip Humber’s Perfect Game Yet Another Thumb in No No-No Mets’ Eye
• Watch This Hilarious DUI Involving a Drunk Guy in a Scissor Lift