A single rainbow is no match for a double rainbow. Every hippie knows that. But when a plain’ ol single rainbow emerges over New York City after one of the most damaging and tragic storms in recorded history, it’s tough to find any sight that can beat it, additional rainbows be damned.
Our inside man, Hy Chalmé, tells us he snapped this photo for Instagram on 81st and 3rd, looking toward Central Park. Amazing shot.
Sandy, your destructive nature is no match for Annie’s optimism — the sun did come out tomorrow (Yeah, I’ll show myself out).
♫ THE HURRICANE ♫
• Apocalyptic Video of Flooded NYC Intersection Losing Power
• This Is What the New York Subway System Looks Like Now
• Anyone Have $5 Million They Can Donate?
• Fox, Daily Caller Know the REAL Sandy Story
• Wild Video: Con Edison Power Station Explodes
• Watch Water Flood Into NYC’s Brooklyn-Battery Tunnel
• Jet Skier Rips Waves in N.Y. Harbor Hours Before Sandy’s Arrival