Pope Benedict XVI wrapped up his tour of Mexico by appealing to the locals: He donned a traditional Mexican hat before officiating Mass on Sunday the 25th.
Looks like the @PopeHat Twitter feed will be facing some competition.
His Popeness is heading to Cuba Monday, where he’ll bury his nose in cocaine and mow down his enemies with an M16. At least that’s what we’re told.
MORE STORIES YOU MAY ENJOY WHILE YOU’RE HERE:
• Zoo Be Zoo Be Zoo! Here Are 6 Things We Learned From the ‘Mad Men’ Premiere
• Herman Cain’s Creepy New Ad Uses Rabbit for Skeet
• Our Supreme Preview: Ultimate Death Panel Hears ObamaCare Arguments Today
• Best Ears! Curliest Tail! Check out the 30 Cutest Dogs at the Brooklyn Mutt Show
• Real-Life Narnia Playroom in 9-Year-Old’s Wardrobe Fascinates Internet Users