Here’s your quote of the day: “I can only imagine what these parents are going through. If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.” –President Barack Obama, during a news conference on Friday.
“All of us have to do some soul searching to figure out how something like this happened,” Obama added.
If you really want to see what blind hate and ignorance looks like, check out these 10 Obama-hating reactions to the president’s comments posted almost immediately after he made them.[imagebrowser=35]
MORE ON THE KILLING OF TRAYVON MARTIN HERE:
• LeBron & Miami Heat Wear Hoodies for Trayvon
• Scenes from the ‘Million Hoodie March’ in NYC
• Being American While Black
• The Killing of Trayvon Martin: Listen to the 911 Calls
• Justice for Trayvon? Feds Step In to Investigate Teen’s Murder
• The Trayon Martin Killing Explained, by Mother Jones