Merry Christmas, folks. Nothing says Feliz Navidad like a Mexican Santa Claus and an adorable dog, so let’s start there.
Here’s a quick, handy guide on how not to ruin this holiday.
1. If you play Santa, stick to the chimney and lay off the eggnog.
2. Don’t sing how it’s the ♫ Most Apathetic Time of the Year ♫
3. Don’t use the kids’ toys to get your rocks off.
4. Don’t forget to put on your ugliest Christmas sweater.
5. Don’t be the guy who puts the inches in Grinches.
6. Don’t be The Grinch That Stole iPads:
And if you celebrate Festivus, this is for you.