Flying cars! They’re not just for The Jetsons anymore!
The Terrafugia Transition is either the first marketable flyable car or drivable plane, depending on how you choose to look at it. The Transition completed its first test flight this week, though it has 74 more to go in order to pass FAA muster. Charlie Berens introduces you to a grand idea:
For more quick takes on all the day’s top stories, check out our friends at One Minute News.
Go on, go ’head and click
and Follow Us for more updates straight to your news & nonsense feeds.
MORE GREAT STUFF FOR YOUR PERUSAL:
• Nothing Beats This Bone Pugz-N-Harmony Video
• Senate Hopeful Lee Whitnum Calls Opponent ‘Whore’ at Connecticut Debate
• The Sassy Southern Nurse From ‘Empty Nest’ May Be Tennessee’s Next Senator
• Oliver Stone’s ‘Savages’ Pits Local Pot Growers Against Mexican Drug Cartel
• This 14-Year-Old Sex Tape Producer Should Be Thankful He’s Not American
• Aziz Ansari’s Hilarious ’50 Cent Grapefruit Story’