Comfort dogs from the Lutheran Church Charities visited Newtown, Connecticut, on Sunday. It is actually worth noting the group’s religious affiliation, if only to remind the more cynical among us that the Westboro Baptist Church is not the only shining example of people of faith.
Find the whole set here. You’re gonna want to click that.
MORE ON NEWTOWN:
• Obama Holds Granddaughter of Fallen Sandy Hook Principal
• NRA ‘A’-Rated Sen. Joe Manchin Says Rhetoric Must Change on Guns
• Obama’s Moral Compass Address: After Newtown, ‘We Must Change’
• Westboro Baptist Church to Protest Sandy Hook Funerals?
• Obama Responds To Whiteboard Message Left By Newtown Teachers
• Watch SNL’s Classy Children’s Choir ‘Silent Night’ Cold Open
• Paper Apologizes For Gun Ad Appearing Next to Newtown Story
• Mass Shooting at CT Elementary School, 20 Children Among 27 Killed
• This Newtown Vigil Grief-Relief Group Hug Means All Too Much
• C.J. Cregg Has a Message For the ‘Arm Every Teacher!’ Crowd
• Watch Pres. Obama’s Emotional Statement on Newtown Tragedy
• Mike Huckabee Blames Newtown Tragedy on Lack of God in Schools