Christmas, Hanukkah and Festivus may be over, but local news is the gift that keeps on giving. In 2012, we kept Portland weird, found Jay-Z’s sister, witnessed cats videobombing reporters and saw a weatherman aroused by moisture from John. Take a look at the 10 best local news moments of 2012.
1. Lucky Vacuum Cleaner Man
She’s so matter of fact. So earnest. So exhibitionisty.
Keep Portland weird, okay, but not *that* weird.
2. Turkey Call BJ on Thanksgiving
We’re no experts, but we’re also guessing this is not the best way to make use of this dude’s turkey caller. Lady, that mating call isn’t for YOU.
3. Jay-Z’s Sister Interrupts Local News
He was looking for her on the subway? He found this woman instead.
4. Petraeus Bio: All Up in My Snatch
This is what happens when you take things from the Internet without doing a little research first, ABC Denver. Broadwell’d.
5. Weatherman Aroused By John
Watch Fox 13′s Dan Pope get fully … er … aroused by the “moisture from John.” Excellent graphics work there in Salt Lake City, Utah.
We normally don’t paginate our posts, but in this case it helps with load times. So CLICK HERE for Page 2 — there’s great stuff awaiting you, like the Breaking News Phlegm Lady and the Existential Reporter.
MORE BEST OF 2012:
• 15 Weirdest Forgotten Footnotes on the Top Stories of 2012
• 18 Oddly Sexy Stories You May Have Missed in 2012
• 38 People Who Had a Much Worse 2012 Than You Did
• Humanitarian of the Year: The Best of Kate and Her Uptons in 2012
Pages: 1 2