Fifty-three-year-old Bola Adebisi was stopped at a Dulles International Airport TSA screening when agents noticed her stomach was abnormally rigid. When the woman gave vague answers to questions about her destination, the airport could see she was, well, full of crap. Security had Adebisi taken to a hospital, where an X-ray revealed over four pounds of heroin capsules in her stomach. After three days of constipation, Adebisi had passed around 180 of them.
Oh, and here they are.
Yes, these heroin capsules all went through the digestive system of a 50-year-old woman. Just think, someone had to handle and clean them, right?
CRAP YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED:
Follow @hypervocal on Twitter for more great stories. Like us on Facebook, too. Oh go play around on Headlines That Suck.
MORE STORIES YOU MAY ENJOY:
• Researchers Find Gay Dolphins, Who Will Now Star in Our Drama-Filled Reality Show
• There Would Be Blood: Video Shows No Bruises on ‘Beaten’ Zimmerman
• Ron Burgundy on Conan: ‘Anchorman’ Sequel Coming
• Shocker: Heartwarming ‘Iraqi Refugee’ Story Is a Complete Hoax
• Carson Daly: Gays Wouldn’t Have Stopped JetBlue Pilot