BOOM ROASTED: “Gov. Romney, I’m glad you recognize al-Qaeda is a threat, because a few months ago when you were asked what is the biggest geopolitical group facing America, you said Russia — not al-Qaeda. And the 1980′s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back — because the Cold War has been over for 20 years.” Ouch.
And from our friends at The Daily What, here’s Horses & Bayonets.
• What Obama & Romney Would Sound Like Interviewing For Real Job
• Romney, Obama Roast Themselves and Each Other at Al Smith Dinner
• President Obama on The Daily Show
• The Must-Have Election Apps of 2012
• Tucker Carlson Compares Candy Crowley to John Wilkes Booth