You’ve probably heard by now that Alec Baldwin swung down to Zuccotti Park to slum it with the 99%ers.
Baldwin spent “a too brief two hours” at the park, as he put it on Twitter, talking to protesters, and helping with the clean-up effort underway. Baldwin proves his political chops well after being interviewed by We Are Change, who are a bunch of Ron Paul supporters, about ending the Federal Reserve.
You have to admire their chutzpah of trying to force a “gotcha” moment onto Baldwin by trolling him in real life and trying to get him to admit his support for the Federal Reserve as if he were admitting to touching little boys in the back of a church confessional.
Though everyone in England right now is probably shaking their fists and muttering “Baldwin.”
Was there a funnier moment in this video than when Baldwin trolled an entire country by joking: “Most people want change, but they don’t want the country to go down the tubes…they don’t want the country to become England.”
Who cares about Alec though, when younger brother Billy stopped by Zuccotti Park earlier in the week to express his support for the protesters.
You’re move, Stephen and Daniel.
PREVIOUSLY IN OUR COVERAGE:
• Buncha Bologna: Pepper-Spraying NYPD Officer Loses Just 10 Days Vacation
• Jon Stewart on Hypocrisy of Republican Revolution Rhetoric
• Marine to NYPD: “Why Y’all Gearing Up Like This is War?”
• Close Your Citibank Account, Go Directly to Jail
• NYPD and OWS Protesters Clash After Cleanup Postponed
• Here’s Why “Occupy” Protesters Picked Specific Fight with Wall St. Bankers
• Gee, Wonder Why Fox News Declined to Air This Interview with Occupy Wall St. Protester
• 11 Occupy Wall St. Spin-offs You May Have Missed
• Wicked Cold: Riot Police Clash with Occupy Boston Camp
• Puppet Interview Crews and More Kanye West News From Occupy Wall Street
• Nightstickin’: NYPD Officer to Start “Occupy Hospitals”
• What Would George Carlin Think of Occupy Wall Street?
• CAPTION IT: Kanye West Occupies Wall Street…for Minutes
• Police Tackle Peaceful Cafe Worker at “Occupy Wall Street”
• NYPD Officer in Hot Bologna After Second Pepper Spray Video Surfaces
• Jon Stewart Finally Breaks Down Occupy Wall Street
• Geraldo Meets Occupy Wall Street Protesters Amid Chants of “Fox News Lies!”
• Inconceivable! Princess Bride Bossman Checks in with Occupy Wall Street Protests
• Radiohead Hoaxster Comes Clean, Wanted to Raise Awareness for Occupy Wall Street