It used to be easy. It used to be you could break-up with your honey in Burger King — have an argument with her and complain she doesn’t do the dishes — and not worry about some guy giving it the Al Michaels play-by-play over Twitter for the entire world to experience.
(Then again, it used to be that women and black people couldn’t even vote, so you take the bad with the good when it comes to measuring progress.)
The Instagram filter on the photos adds a nice touch. Whoever said this deserves an award for best Twitter story in 2011 is definitely right. It’s like reading a modern day John Updike story.
How incredibly sad and poignant. Hey, at least a Fast Food Fight didn’t break out this time.
OTHER STORIES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
• Iowa Robocall Asks Voters to Think About Which “Homosexual Sex Acts” They Prefer
• Fan Fight: Jay Mohr’s Twitter Followers Apparently Do Not Know Who Jay Mohr Is
• Chicago Teen Sucker Punches Homeless Man for Laughs, Friends Record Knockout
• No Good Pa: Paterno Shown the Door?
• Think Different: Believe in Tim Tebow
• Love > Hate: No Surrender in These French Satirists