Russell Simmons escorted Kanye West down to Zuccotti Park on Monday at about 4 pm for a disproportionately more temporary Occupation of Wall Street than the protesters.
Russia Today producer/reporter Lucy Kafanov noted it ended in a hurry: “Well that was quick. Rap artist Kanye West makes appearance at #OWS. Doesn’t speal to anyone. He and @UncleRUSH get in a car and leave.” Gothamist has a solid rundown of the bizarre brief appearance.
So, as usual in this odd moments, we’re calling for your captions.
We’ll start: I’mma let you finish, but the Tea Party had the best political protests OF ALL TIME.
Okay, your turn. Whatcha got? Leave ’em below in the comments section.
PREVIOUSLY IN OUR COVERAGE:
• 11 Occupy Wall St. Spin-offs You May Have Missed
• Gee, Wonder Why Fox News Declined to Air This Interview with Occupy Wall St. Protester
• Nightstickin’: NYPD Officer to Start “Occupy Hospitals”
• What Would George Carlin Think of Occupy Wall Street?
• Police Tackle Peaceful Cafe Worker at “Occupy Wall Street”
• NYPD Officer in Hot Bologna After Second Pepper Spray Video Surfaces
• Jon Stewart Finally Breaks Down Occupy Wall Street
• Geraldo Meets Occupy Wall Street Protesters Amid Chants of “Fox News Lies!”
• Inconceivable! Princess Bride Bossman Checks in with Occupy Wall Street Protests
• Radiohead Hoaxster Comes Clean, Wanted to Raise Awareness for Occupy Wall Street