Addict-ocrite Rush Limbaugh took exception to Jay-Z’s campaigning for Barack Obama in Ohio the day before Election Day, so today he decided to recite the lyrics to “99 Problems.” Normally we try to ignore El Rushbo (well, not really), but this rendition was too good not to share. Rush and Mr. Carter do have one thing in common: in the rear view mirror is the motherfucking law.
MORE ELECTION STUFF:
• The Official Election Drinking Game
• Election Night Powered By Twitter
• Denim Magnate Beck: If Obama Wins, ‘We Have To Be Destroyed’
• Money, Cash, Ohi-hoes: Sen. Sherrod Brown Dances to Jay-Z
• Obama, Springsteen & Jay-Z Versus Biden Meet & Greet
• President Obama Is Crazy for Our Votes: A Photoshop Battle!