What happens when a couple of pot growers come up against the Walmart of weed? Violence. Lots of it.
Ben and Chon just wanted to play their own game in their own community. But when a Mexican drug cartel run by Salma Hayek comes knocking, their best-laid plans turn to shit. Blake Lively, delightfully in the middle of a relationship with both men (Friday Night Lights‘ Taylor Kitsch and Kick-Ass‘ Aaron Johnson), becomes the kidnapped bargaining chip, and instead of giving in, they begin to fight back.
Check out this new trailer for Oliver Stone’s highly anticipated Savages:
The film also stars Demian Bichir, John Travolta, Uma Thurman, Benicio Del Toro and Emile Hirsch.
Savages hits theaters in the United States on July 6 — no Will Smith, but it should do nicely.
Go on, go ’head and click
and Follow Us for more updates straight to your news & nonsense feeds.
MORE GREAT STUFF FROM TODAY:
• The Sassy Southern Nurse From ‘Empty Nest’ May Be Tennessee’s Next Senator
• ‘Long Live Zimmerman’ Spray-Painted on Wall of OSU’s Black Cultural Center Building
• Opening Day: Your MLB 2012 Preview
• This 14-Year-Old Sex Tape Producer Should Be Thankful He’s Not American
• Snakes on a Plane IRL: When Life Imitates Sh!tty Samuel L. Jackson Movies
• Aziz Ansari’s Hilarious ’50 Cent Grapefruit Story’