Jon Friedman can be summed up by these one of these two things: “comedic genius” or “funny fucker.”
We’ve been anticipating his latest project for a while now, and the first episode has finally debuted. The host of the critically acclaimed “The Rejection Show” and former “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” jokester has finally set his sights on the Internets, and his initial burst of creativity is worth the wait.
Here it is, the first official episode of “The Jon Friedman Internet Program.” God + Milk = laughs.
Perfect. And quick, too, so now you can run all your errands with time to spare. Friedman previewed the show in February with this bit of hilarity: “Nicolas Cage After Reading Any Script.”
Friedman tells us that for the foreseeable future, there will be one of these per week.
MORE STORIES YOU MAY ENJOY WHILE YOU’RE HERE:
• ‘Government Nig, Uh': Did Santorum Call Obama Half an N-Bomb?!
• 30 Strangely Arousing Pictures of Trees
• Headlines That Suck: Santorum, Geraldo, Christian Sex & Naked Women’s Volleyball
• Watch Batman Get Pulled Over. Yes, Batman.
• An Actual Photo of $180,000 Worth of Heroin Someone Pooped