Think you know everything you need to know about this weekend’s Patriots-Giants matchup? The dudes who brought you the one of the greatest accomplishments of the Shit Groups Say deluge is back with a damn funny pre–Super Bowl video on the all-important concept of game-day etiquette.
This means no playing banjo in a Speedo, no Googling random facts to try to sound like you regularly watch football (guilty), no throwing bowls of … kale? at people’s faces (guiltier).
It’s gonna be a great Sunday.
If you missed it, here’s Tripp and Tyler’s “Shit Nobody Says”:
Their excellent Doritos commercial:
MORE SUPER BOWL!
• A Super Rematch: Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Super Bowl XLVI
• Super Bowl Prop Bet Bonanza: Clarkson, Ben Brady, Peyton, Madonna, Gisele & Gatorade
• Volkswagen’s ‘The Dog Strikes Back’ Super Bowl Ad Is Here — and Really Kinda Weird
• Yup, It’s the Ferris Bueller Honda CR-V Super Bowl Ad
• Move Over, Ferris Bueller: Jerry Seinfeld’s Doing His Own Super Bowl Car Ad