The most recent episode of “Mad Men” featured no Betty the Drapes. The absence of the suddenly plump blonde, who had been pregnant in real life, gave AMC watchers a chance to rest from a week spent working overtime to spew out as many “Fat Betty” jokes as ice cream sundaes she took in.
Though this post comes about six days late, the following “Fat Betty” parody of Ram Jam’s “Black Betty” still only has about 26,000 views on the YouTube. WHY? HOW? This should have millions.
For comparison’s sake, here’s the Ram Jam original, heard often at Yankee Stadium:
In other “Mad Men” news, The esteemed Cajun Boy at UPROXX thinks the early episodes this season are setting Pete Campbell up to take a header out the office window he badly coveted.
MORE GOOD STUFF WORTH CLICKING ON:
• Not Safe for Life: This Is the Most Insane Piercing You’ll Ever See
• Darth Vader Sucks at Throwing First Pitches
• Stat of the Day: El Salvador Celebrates First Murder-Free Day in Three Years<
• We Dare You to Find a More Disturbing ‘Spider-Man’ Panel
• Dispatches From My Roommate Trying to Dig a Rubber Stopper Out of the Drain
• Wounded South African Vet to Climb Mount Everest With Special ‘Ice Axe Arm’