Jimmy Fallon leaves no impression unturned. On the same night the Jeremy Lin Show took its turnovers to South Beach, the accidental late-night king broke out his Eddie Vedder for a worthy sketch.
Not his best, but that’s damn good. This dude can really do no impression wrong.
PREVIOUSLY IN FALLON KILLING IT:
PREVIOUSLY IN LINSANITY:
• 2 Live Crew Frontman to Jeremy Lin: “Beware the Power of the Coochie”
• Fired ESPN Headline Writer Speaks Out About Awful Jeremy Lin Pun
• Racists Flock to Facebook to Celebrate ‘Jeremy Rin’
• Even Dr. Ruth Is Feeling the Linsanity
• Mimic Headband Photos From Jeremy Lin’s ‘Chinkballa88’ Xanga Page in 2004