Re-watching TV shows and movies from our childhood is the greatest. Disney, Bill Nye, The Lion King — they’re all awesome. And then the Internet ruins them for you, and your cherished childhood memories are replaced by sexual innuendos, blatant racism and creepy adults. Sad but true.
1. Even Mickey Needs a Break
2. ‘Little Foot’s New Adventure’
3. Get It, Bill
4. Rafiki on an Off Day
5. Scar’s Reappearance in ‘Hercules’
6. All by Himself on Thanksgiving
7. ‘Teletubbies’: Creepy, Even for Kids
8. Not-so-Happy Meal
9. Barney Meets the Ying Yang Twins
10. ‘Mrs. Doubtfire’ Reimagined
India Kushner is a HyperVocal staff writer. Follow her on Twitter here.