It’s no longer Thanksgiving, which means it is perfectly acceptable for society and businesses to eagerly lower their heads into the prevailing trade winds of Christmas. Steel yourself for a month of shopping, “Dominick the Donkey” and Fox News’ annual trend report on the “War on Christmas” — a Wag the Dog-like affair that flies in the face of common sense and evidence.
Justin Bieber, who was just a twinkle in his mom’s eye when Boyz II Men was popular in the early ’90s, has teamed up with the R&B group for his new Christmas single, “Fa La La.” The song trades on a bit of R&B nostalgia, including Bieber’s new “Jason Priestly/Luke Perry” style haircut.
If Bieber could get Ben Affleck and Tom Brady to don the 90210-style all would be right with the world.
Previously on The Bieber Front:
• Justin Bieber Stops By Jimmy Fallon With New Single “(It’s Not My) Baby”
• Coming Up on Maury: Is Justin Bieber the Father?
• President Obama Wants Schoolgirls to Know Justin Bieber is Porking Someone
• VIDEO: Mexican Beliebers are Just as Loco
• These Bieber Grabass Pics May Lead to Selena Gomez’s Death
That’s only a small portion of our Bieber coverage. For the full archive head on over here.