Perhaps you’ve been making this Bloody Mary recipe wrong every time you’ve tried since it appeared in the June 8 edition of the Wall Street Journal. But who cares? It’s strong, but you probably like it better.
MORE MUST-SEE CORRECTIONS:
• Best Newspaper Correction Ever Causes Disturbance In Force
• My Little Pony & Bronies Make the NYT Corrections List
• Twitter Correction of the Day: Guardian C0ck Edition
• Alleged Terrorist Had Strawberry Frappe, Not Mango Juice
• The New York Times Got the Definition of Easter Wrong