The always spot-on Jim Romenesko had a tipster send him the most unfortunate Post-It note placement in recent memory (he also confirmed it’s real). That’s supposed to be “LIQUID ASSETS.”
Either way, thanks for the luz, Tyler Courier Times Telegraph.
Go on, go ’head and click
and Follow Us for more updates straight to your news & nonsense feeds.
THE BEST STUFF OF THE DAY:
• Seal Has a Wank, Shows His O-Face on ‘The Voice’ (SFW)
• Fight at … Hempfest? Yes, Watch This ‘Arrogant Idiot’ Get Sucker Punched
• #PeggyGoneWild, Roger Tripping Balls and More Reasons to Love Last Night’s ‘Mad Men’
• Archie Says ‘Butthole’ in 1947, or: Words We Didn’t Know Were Adjectives
• ‘The Simpsons’ Sticks It to Fox on the Network’s 25-Year Anniversary
• Robot Prostitutes to Replace Humans By 2050?