Same as it ever was. Same … as … it … ever … was.
Since it’s 1912, we’ll add: “An unsinkable ship? Wonderful!”
That 100-year-old John T. McCutcheon comic is as relevant as it ever was. No wonder he was awarded the Pulitzer Prize for Cartoons in 1932 and had a dormitory named after him at Purdue University.
What’s the modern-day evidence that this comic is perfect? How about this little child who will grow up in a world thinking that magazines have been pinch-to-zoom iPads forever? Silly baby.
Go ’head and click
and Follow Us for more updates straight to your news & nonsense feeds.
MORE GOOD STUFF WORTH CLICKING:
• #PeggyGoneWild, Roger Trips Balls and More Reasons to Love Last Night’s ‘Mad Men’
• Robot Prostitutes to Replace Humans By 2050?
• YOFO: Watch Drake Fall Down on Stage, Play It Off Smoothly as Backwards Roll
• Young Yeezy: Check Out Kid Kanye Spitting Rhymes
• Philip Humber’s Perfect Game Yet Another Thumb in No No-No Mets’ Eye
• Watch This Hilarious DUI Involving a Drunk Guy in a Scissor Lift